As a member of The Trade, we (and your fellow members) encourage and expect you to take pride and ownership in your community. Here’s how:
- Members may NOT spend their days soliciting to other members
- The Trade is a place to work; please refrain from bringing in small children or loud gatherings
- Every person using The Trade MUST be a paid member
- Here’s some stuff regarding conference rooms:
- You MUST reserve a conference room
- You may not re-sell or donate your conference room time
- You may purchase more hours at a discounted rate
- Hours do NOT roll over or accumulate
- Here’s some stuff regarding communal areas:
- Please make phone calls inside your office, outside, or reserve a conference room if your call will last longer than 3 minutes.
- Speaker phones are NEVER allowed at The Trade
- Please occupy only one spot at a time in the common area
- The “One Hour Rule”: if you’ll be gone for longer than an hour, please pack your stuff up so your spot is available for another member.
- We cannot allow dogs or pets (except service animals) at The Trade.
- The Trade is a smoke-free facility (including vapor). Please smoke/vape outside 20 feet away from windows and doors.
- Anyone caught stealing will automatically have their membership terminated. Legal action may apply.
- You will hear other members having private conversations, as well as others may hear your conversations. You may also see private projects, or may be working on a private project - by reading these community norms, and the attached TOU, you are acknowledging terms of confidentiality to your fellow members along with yourself.
- Please refrain from bringing in strong scented food, or perfumes. Do not burn incense, candles or humidifiers, or plug in any sort of perfumes.